Prospects is a responsible company, seeking to be fair and ethical in all it does. We are proud to meet a variety of quality standards, proving our commitment to matters, which impact on colleagues, partners, customers and the world around us, including:
- Leaders in Diversity
- Disability Confident Employer
- CHAS - the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme standard
- Matrix - the quality standard for information, advice and guidance services
- Merlin - the national standard for supply chain management
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Systems Management Security for 18 sites
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System for the delivery of Education, Inspection, Employment, Training and Advice Services and corporate support.
In 2017 Prospects wins UK Large Business of the Year at National Centre for Diversity Grand Awards.
In 2015 Prospects was awarded Leaders in Diversity Status by the National Centre for Diversity, recognising our strong commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
In 2014 Prospects won the Local Government Chronicle (LGC) best Public/Private Partnership award for our partnership with Gloucestershire County Council.
Prospects won the ‘Consultants of the Year’ award at the Education Investors awards in 2012.
Prospects was named The Assignment Report's Education Company of the Year in 2011.