We work with learners of all ages, leaders and teachers to transform the quality and impact of education in early years, schools and in prisons
Our approach is to work in partnership to improve the performance and outcomes within all education settings.
We do this by:
- Providing high quality products and services for schools and academies
- Encouraging educational leaders to raise expectations and standards through ongoing training and development
- Providing highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals appropriately qualified and committed to improving learning and education
- Selecting the support that is right for the educational setting and the learners by listening to and understanding the needs and challenges
- Creating safe learning spaces.
- Support to early years’ providers and to local authorities to improve the quality of childcare and early years education
- Help to schools and learning providers to secure access to high-quality careers education, information, advice and guidance including labour market information
- Inspirational and enterprise experiences for young people with local and national employers
- Educational services in the secure estate for young people and adults
- Education events and conferences featuring expert school-based practitioners focusing on latest policies, resources and practical strategies to improve learning provision
- Independent education consultancy to schools and parents in the UK and worldwide
- Non-curricular awards to support education providers including to achieve long-terms sustainable improvement
- School improvement products and services, and education resources across all key stages
- Back-office financial, payroll, IT, building and asset management services for schools.
Optimus Education Ltd, part of the Prospects Group, provides an extensive range of school improvement products and services across all Key Stages, from events and online training to bespoke consultancy and accreditation.
- Go to Optimus Events
- Go to Optimus Consultancy
- Go to AwardPlace
- Go to Resource Library
- Careers Advice Plus helps schools and colleges meet their statutory requirements to support their learners to make successful transitions and achieve success. Find out more
- Prospects Education Resources expert team advises on your choice of materials to meet your curriculum needs and support Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance delivery. Find out more
- The Quality in Careers Standard awarded by Prospects is designed to accredit good practice and encourage development in schools, academies, colleges, special schools and PRUs. Find out more
- Prospects Professional Training offers a range of qualifications and short workshops, covering professional development and accreditation for those working in careers, advice and guidance, teaching and training, management and business support. Find out more
- London Ambitions provides young people and education professionals with unique opportunities to gain a direct insight into the multitude of careers in the City of London and UK cities. Find out more
- Prospects Events organises interactive careers and skills events across the UK. Find out more
- South Cerney Outdoor Centre offers a wide range of courses for young people, families and adults, and summer and half-term activities. Find out more
- Gabbitas, a leading independent schools consultancy, is part of Prospects Group. Find out more
- Youth Entrepreneurship Services for Schools – Wales raises aspirations in Wales, as a country of young business innovators. Find out more
- 3BM, provides support services to the education sector and Prospects is the partner in the joint venture..
- We work with more than 7,000 schools and academies a year
- Optimus education, part of The Prospects Group, works with 40% of all secondary schools in England
- Gabbitas, part of The Prospects Group has been providing expertise in education since 1873
- More than 1,400 schools have gained Prospects’ Leading Parent Partnership Award accreditation
- Since taking over the education at Feltham Young Offer Institute learners have started to achieve passes in English and Maths GCSEs
- We have supported over 400 childminders and preschools to improve services
- We have supported over 200 people to take their first step into the childminding profession