Prospects delivers a range of childcare support and training programmes
Prospects delivers bespoke training to support all early years providers, including childminders, in delivering the best possible outcomes for children in their care. Currently Prospects delivers a face to face childminder pre-registration course as well as other training courses/workshops which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Some of the topics covered include:
- EYFS Back to Basics
- Observation, Assessment and Planning
- Preparing for your Inspection
- Working Together with the Common Inspection Framework
- The Art of Self Evaluation
- Effective Supervision
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- SEND Local Offer
- Supporting Boys’ Progression Towards Writing
- What’s in the Box? – Supporting Language
- Teaching and Play.
Prospects can provide assistance in developing your paperwork with sample documents such as:
- Policies and Procedures
- Learning Journals
- Tracking Documents
- Next Steps Planning Sheets
- Review Summary Sheets
- 2 Year Progress Check Review.
We have also developed a range of audit tools for settings and providers to use as part of their self evaluation.