Prospects Payroll provide a professional and supportive online payroll service to schools, academies and MATs accessed via a secure web portal. Renowned for our excellent customer service; we deal with 95% of queries same day.
The benefits of our service include:
- Fully managed transition process and dedicated account manager
- Onsite training, continued support via our helpdesk and easy to follow guides
- Secure online access to employment data, absence data and your payroll on a real-time basis
- Accessible anytime, anywhere with internet connectivity
- Deadlines tailored to suit your requirements
- Full pension administration for teachers’ and local government pension, including EOYC, annual return & auto enrolment
- Fully compliant with HMRC and legislative changes
- Employee self-service facility provides a secure place for employees to view their electronic payslips and P60s, personal details and the functionality to update their address and bank details.
Choose from different levels of service and system access to suit your needs:
- Customer controlled bureau service – customer inputs payroll data direct onto the online system, having full control and visibility of payroll. Prospects continue to perform checks and manage complex areas to ensure accuracy
- Fully managed bureau service – customer submits payroll variations and the data is input and checked by the Prospects Payroll team. The customer can view employees and payroll on a read only basis.
Our system meets ISO27001 high security standards and we are working towards GDPR requirements ensuring your data is as secure as possible. All confidential and sensitive communication is sent via a secure data transfer service.