Work & Health Programme

West London Alliance                   European Social Fund in Partnership with DWP

 

Prospects delivers the Work and Health Programme in the boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon as part of Shaw Trust’s supply chain.

The Work and Health Programme is an employability programme commissioned by the West London Alliance, designed to improve employment outcomes for people with health conditions or disabilities by providing individual support and pathways into work.  This programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.

The Work and Health Programme replaces the Work Programme and Work Choice, and primarily supports people who are disabled, but also those who are long term unemployed and other specified disadvantaged groups to find and sustain work as measured by earnings received (or duration of self-employment for the self-employed). 

75% of people referred to the programme will have some form of disability or health condition, with the remaining 25% being made up of long term unemployed claimants and early access disadvantaged groups. Prospects will be engaging with around 2,300 participants over the next six years, and the expectation is around 50% of these will progress to a job outcome.

Who to contact

For further information:

Andrew Moore
Senior Operations Manager London

[T] 020 3589 5068
[E] email me