Prospects has developed a bespoke childminder pre-registration course to support you in your registration with Ofsted. This can be delivered face to face or accessed online.
Prospects also delivers bespoke training to support childminders in their continuous professional development (CPD).
All our training courses/workshops which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Some of the topics covered include:
- EYFS Back to Basics
- Observation, Assessment and Planning
- Preparing for your Inspection
- Working Together with the Common Inspection Framework
- The Art of Self Evaluation
- SEND Local Offer
- Supporting Boys’ Progression Towards Writing
- What’s in the Box? – Supporting Language
- Teaching and Play.
Prospects can provide assistance in developing your paperwork with sample documents such as:
- Policies and Procedures
- Learning Journals
- Tracking Documents
- Next Steps Planning Sheets
- Review Summary Sheets
- 2 Year Progress Check Review.
We have also developed a range of audit tools for childminders to use as part of their self evaluation.
Prospects offers consultancy to Local Authorities and settings to review their operational and business plans.