Working with schools and colleges across the country, we engage directly with teachers and education professionals and support local authorities, schools, academies, colleges, consortia and education partnerships. Optimus Education, part of the Prospects Group also offer a range of conferences and events, training modules and online resources for schools and academies.
Prospects works with over 2,000 schools and academies each year. We offer an extensive range of high quality educational support services across all Key Stages, including careers advice, curriculum development, school improvement, training, events, educational resources and engaging with parents and families. Our education services are tailored to the individual requirements of each school, academy or college.
- Conferencing and Events
Optimus Education assist primary and secondary school leadership teams to manage staff development efficiently and effectively, stay compliant and drive whole school improvement through a wide range of conferences and events.
Find out more about Optimus Education
- Prospects Improve is a provider of school and academy improvement services. Our expertise promotes sustainable learning outcomes. We aim to help schools improve the quality of leadership, learning and teaching and can offer support to new academies and groups of parents and organisations interested in starting their own school.
Our consultants all have extensive knowledge of the Ofsted inspection framework and experience in current or previous senior leadership roles in a range of schools. Find out more about our school and academy improvement services
Prospects Improve has recently launched its first ten themes of Prospectus Curriculum, designed to fulfil all of the stautory requirements of the new national curriculum. There will be ultimately 30 ‘themes’ available providing schools with the freedom to personalise and design the curriculum to meet the needs of their pupils and locality.To find out more about this innovative new primary school curriculum visit the Prospects Improve website.
- The Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) is for schools committed to investing in parents and carers for the achievement of pupils. The Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) is a national award that will strengthen and enhance your school or academy’s work with parents and carers. LPPA will provide evidence of a sustained approach to parental engagement, which meets Ofsted criteria, and ensures parents have a positive experience of the school. Strengthen links between parents and families in your school, click here
- Careers Advice Plus helps schools and colleges meet their statutory requirements to support their learners to make successful transitions and achieve success. Prospects offers an extensive range of careers information, advice and guidance services which can be tailored to meet the individual needs of your school or college. Find out more about how we can help with careers in your school
- Prospects Education Resources expert team advises on your choice of materials to meet your curriculum needs and support Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) delivery. Our range of products include books, software, DVDs, games, posters and much more and securing the right mix enables you to secure value for money. Make the most of your educational resources, click here
- The Prospects Quality Award in Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) is designed to accredit good practice and encourage development in schools, academies, colleges, special schools and PRUs. Find out how we can help you demonstrate the quality and value of your careers education, information, advice and guidance
- Prospects Professional Training offers a range of qualifications and short workshops, covering professional development and accreditation for those working in careers, advice and guidance, teaching and training, management and business support. Find out more about Prospects Professional Training and Consultancy
- Prospects in the City provides young people and education professionals with unique opportunities to gain a direct insight into the multitude of careers in the City of London and UK cities. We aim to inform, motivate and raise aspirations for those considering careers in sectors which are traditionally difficult to enter and enable students to acquire valuable work experience tailored to their individual interests. Find out about more career experiences for your students
- Prospects Events organises interactive careers and skills events across the UK inspiring thousands of students each year towards their future career. Events include regional careers and skills events in England in Yorkshire and the Humber, North West, South West, North East and East of England. Prospects Events runs three Skills Scotland events and partner with London First for the annual Skills London event at ExCeL. In addition the Events team organise the National Career Guidance Show for careers professionals. Read more about events in your area
- South Cerney Outdoor Centre Gloucestershire caters to all requirements of youth, school and college networks, whether you are looking for short taster and day sessions, nationally accredited courses or residential activities. The centre also offers a wide range of courses for young people, families and adults, and summer and half-term activities. Find out more about outdoor education
- Gabbitas, a leading independent schools consultancy, is part of Prospects Group. Gabbitas provides charged-for services including helping hundreds of families each year to choose independent schools; offering guardianship services to children, attending UK schools, whose parents live abroad; and enabling independent schools to recruit suitable staff. Read more about support for independent schools and advice for parents and families
- Youth Entrepreneurship Services for Schools - Wales, on behalf of the Welsh Government Prospects targets children and young people from primary and secondary schools with a range of innovative activities to increase awareness of entrepreneurship and raises aspirations in Wales, as a country of young business innovators. Find out more
- 3BM, providing support services to the education sector, is the first employee led mutual joint venture to spin-out from local government. Prospects is the partner in the joint venture. The pioneering new model for delivering better and more cost-effective services to the public combines the experience and local knowledge of council staff with a private sector business ethic. 3BM delivers services such as financial management, IT and building development to schools allowing them to focus on education..