Prospects delivers bespoke training to support all early years providers in delivering the best possible outcomes for children in their care. We work with nurseries and pre-schools, including committee run groups.
Our training courses/workshops which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Some of the topics covered include:
- EYFS Back to Basics
- Observation, Assessment and Planning
- Preparing for your Inspection
- Working Together with the Common Inspection Framework
- The Art of Self Evaluation
- Effective Supervision
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- SEND Local Offer
- Supporting Boys’ Progression Towards Writing
- What’s in the Box? – Supporting Language
- Teaching and Play.
Prospects can provide assistance in developing your paperwork with sample documents such as:
- Policies and Procedures
- Learning Journals
- Tracking Documents
- Next Steps Planning Sheets
- Review Summary Sheets
- 2 Year Progress Check Review.
We have also developed a range of audit tools for settings to use as part of their self evaluation.
Prospects offers consultancy to Local Authorities and settings to review their operational and business plans.